Job description and benefits:
As a person, you impress with your ability to work in a team, your flexibility, willingness to perform, and reliability. We offer extensive onboarding training in your areas of responsibility, flexible working hours, continuous professional training, as well as a fair, adequate salary and the common German social benefits.
Analytical testing of raw materials, bulk and finished goods according to GMP guidelines. Deploying various wet chemical analytical methods such as HPLC, GC, automatic titration machines, UV-Vis, IR, etc.
Documentation and evaluation of the analytical results
- Approval of the instruments, devices, equipment used in quality control
- Device and systems maintenance
As a CTA:
- Completed vocational training as a chemical laboratory technician or CTA, ideally with professional experience in the field of food or pharmaceutical analysis, ideally HPLC / GC experience
- Proficient handling of GMP / GLP standards
As a PTA:
- Completed vocational training as a pharmaceutical laboratory technician or PTA, ideally with professional experience in the field of raw material testing for formulations / defects
- Proficient handling of quality assurance regulations such as QMS, the pharmaceutical quality management system
Proficient in MS Word und Excel
- Very good German skills