- You will edit Product Quality Reviews,
- assess and evaluate our suppliers,
- create, process and manage qualification and validation plans and reports in cooperation with our specialist departments
- perform various samplings (wipe, swab and rinse tests, etc.) in order to monitor microbiological contamination and for cleaning validations.
- Your tasks involve the management and maintenance of QM databases as well as the follow-up procedures (in particular processes such as Change Control and CAPA management) and other administrative activities.
- Scientific and / or technical studies or vocational training plus professional experience, e.g. as a pharmaceutical or chemical technical assistant (PTA or CTA)
- Some professional experience in an pharmaceutical environment (GMP) is desirable, especially for qualification and validation tasks
- You are confident in using common MS Office applications,
- a responsible and reliable person,
- autonomous, structured and team-oriented at work.
- You have the ability to openly communicate.
- You are very proficient in both: written and spoken German and English.
- Professional education and training
- Air-conditioned workspaces
- The possibility to work from home as agreed with the team, extensive onboarding training, ergonomic workspaces in an international environment, welcoming work atmosphere, a fair and adequate salary with common German social benefits.
Position available on a fixed-term contract basis for a 2-year parental leave.