- Your organizational talent will be instrumental in supporting the planning and implementation of all work related to building management.
- You will work closely with all departments involved in the projects and ensure a seamless flow of communication.
- Your responsibilities will include coordinating appointments,
- documenting maintenance in the technical area,
- managing machine data and its documentation,
- ordering and verifying invoices,
- serving as an interface between building service and purchasing
- ensuring compliance with our quality standards and legal regulations.
- Ergonomic workspaces
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Flat hierarchies in a stable medium-sized company
- Professional training opportunities
- Work from home in agreement with your supervisors
- Attractive salary, company pension scheme, holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Completed vocational training in the fields of industry & commerce or as a craftsman
- Initial professional experience in an technical environment / in a manufacturing firm
- Proficient with IT / MS Office applications
- Eventually, experience in dealing with ERP systems
- You are autonomous and implementation-oriented
- Loyal and commited demeanor
- You are a teamplayer