We have particular expertise in the field of multi-dosing-systems of products in pouches as well as hard gelatine capsules.
By using independent dosing systems, two components can be filled into one pouch
without having them mixed before. The advantage of this technique is for example that - depending on the product formulation - the batch sizes can be enlarged and due to this, costs of analytics can be reduced and mixing efforts can be reduced. Thus, a quality improvement regarding the uniformity of content can arise.
Example of a successful use is the product Macrogol.
Applicable for products:
- with a high dosage volume (pouches about 10g and more)
- when their components are not mixable homogenously
- where the quantity of one component is dominating the other (e.g. API + aroma)
- when the whole dose has to be taken in one application
We dispose of extensive technologies for filling hard gelatine capsules
, starting from manual capsule filling equipment for smallest quantities up to industrial high-capacity machines. All machines do have the possibility to fill several components into one and the same hard gelatine capsule. Up to three different dosage forms can be combined.
- Non-fluid goods such as tablets or capsules
- Micro tablets
We would be happy to check the product combination needed by you!